Paul Yates Art – terms and conditions and refund policy.
Welcome to Paul Yates Art website.
The term ‘Paul Yates Art’, ‘PYA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [tba). Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration – tba]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the artwork – both original and print editions, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland.
Paul Yates Art – Refund Policy
Under UK law – online, mail and telephone order customers have the right to cancel your order for a limited time even if the goods aren’t faulty.
PYA will offer a refund to customers if you tell us within 14 days of receiving their goods that you wish to cancel.
You must return the goods to us in the original condition within 14 days after you inform us of your order cancellation.
We will refund you (via the same method of payment – minus P+P costs of original order) within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
If items are faulty or damaged please inform us in 28 days and we will refund or replace the item once returned.
No other refunds are offered.
Paul Yates Art – September 2019